A. J. COSTA (IRMÃOS)
We're a Portuguese company that has been providing, since 1953, the health sector with innovative and high quality equipment.
AJC has adopted a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 13485: 2016 as a tool to improve overall performance and provide a solid foundation for sustainable development initiatives.
In standard ISO 9001, we identify as benefits:
- Ability to consistently deliver products and services that meet both customer requirements and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Provide opportunities to increase customer satisfaction;
- Address risks and opportunities associated with the context and objectives of the company;
- Ability to demonstrate compliance with the specified requirements of the quality management system.
In standard ISO 13485, we identify as benefits:
- Compliance with requirements for design and development, production, storage and distribution, installation, after-sales service and dismantling and destruction of medical devices;
- Ability to meet customer and regulatory requirements, complementary to technical, safety and performance product requirements;
- Demonstration of conformity before Notified Body.